A physician may not always have the answers you are looking for. The good news is your heart as well as your breast health is in your hands … literally. When you do the research, you can find the information you need to make wise intelligent decisions about our breast and heart health.
Emotions vibrate from fear to love. For instance, when there is a diagnosis of disease, fear is the first emotion that is felt. We may feel fight or flight, defeated, anger, or sadness. All these emotions come from fear. You can empower yourself with knowledge and learn to change your thoughts to gratitude and love. Bring love into your body, ignore the negativism of what you are told by others. This is your life and you get to choose! You can act with love.
Steps to take to get from fear to love:
- Intention– Be clear of what you really want.
- Attention– Focus on what you want to happen.
- No Tension – Let go of the outcome. Surrender to what happens along the way, such as interruptions, delays. Do not focus on when (the time it takes to accomplish) It will manifest as God sees fit). When we surrender and let God, magic happens. Meanwhile we are learning lessons that help us raise to a higher consciousness and our purpose in life. The sooner we learn to let go of the outcome, the happier we will be, and the happier we are, the sooner we will manifest what we want.
- Listen- Be aware of whispers from your inner self (the God within). Messages come in a variety of ways. You may call them ” whispers” because they are very subtle, and come to you any time and anyway.
- Fear has the lowest vibration and love has the highest vibration. Pure, quality essential oils can change vibrations to a higher frequency. Essential oils may help tame the brain in a fight or flight pattern, from fear, anxiety or anger and help erase a negative emotional pattern and bring the body to homeostasis.
We think about sharing love in many ways. Our breasts lie in the fourth quadrant of our body, just over the heart. Think of your breasts as part of your heart and give them unconditional love. Loving them with a gentle lymphatic self-massage will help to balance, detoxify, promote lymphatic circulation, and soften them from fibrocystic tissue, all which will stimulate your immune system.